Friday, October 3, 2008

LDW: Alliteration


At the lock in last weekend, I depended on sleep'n. I could not comprehend, my best friends descend on my amend to stay awake. for the sake of the ache in my eyes made me take her by surprise. It was unwise to disguise my wish for demise. In the end it was fine, maybe it was a sign designed to resign us for tomorrow.

Tomorrow we had soccer, surely it would be a shocker if we didn't win, we intend to defend our name holding no shame as undefeated. As a team we are completed, never cheated, together we are heated when we are greeted no need to repeat it. We take the ball, we will sprawl and maul the other team will recall as they fall off the field, trying to shield their unhealed wounds that we have peeled. The other team will fear as our adhere teams cheer. You better hope your on my team dear.

As An Additional Adhesive to add alliteration I am writing this perfectly pretty paragraph. It should be something able to show some simple sentences of alliteration so you know I know what alliteration is.
*B
-Beautiful Babies build blocks by Big kids kind help.
-Born Beauty is not bad but bad behavior can make you icky
-Bad Bigots should burn their minds free of racists comments
-Boys burden big barriers when asking beautiful babes hand in marriage

1 comment:

Taylor said...

wow! that pic. is intense! WOWZA!

Oh yah! I made a twiight blog for us twilight fans.
http://hthmatwilighters.blogspot.com/